Accuray is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells precise, innovative treatment solutions which set the standard of care, with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives.
The company’s leading edge technologies – the CyberKnife® and TomoTherapy® Systems – are designed to deliver radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and adaptive radiation therapy.
As the first, and only, robotic radiosurgery system, the CyberKnife System is optimized to deliver stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy (SRS/SBRT) non-invasively throughout the body. Its ability to track and automatically correct for tumor motion during treatment enables delivery of high doses of radiation with extreme accuracy, providing personalized treatments to meet each patient’s needs.
The CyberKnife M6 FIM System – Unmatched possibilities in full body robotic radiosurgery and radiation therapy
- Advanced system geometry
- Enhanced design
- Fixed collimators
- Iris™ Variable Aperture Collimator
- InCise™ Multileaf Collimator
- CNS clinical package
- Prostate clinical package
- Lung and prone clinical package
- Clinical efficiency package
A fully integrated, 3DCRT (3D conformal radiation therapy) and IMRT system, the TomoTherapy System is designed to provide each patient with highly accurate, quality individualized treatment using daily CT imaging and optimized beamlet-based delivery. The system’s unique helical design enables it to treat a broader range of tumors, expanding radiation therapy options for more patients.
The TomoHDA™ System - The ultimate flexibility in treatment delivery, enabling unrivaled dose conformality, faster patient treatments, and faster concurrent treatment planning. It grants every patient access to high quality treatment.
- TomoEDGE™ spares more normal tissue, while enabling increased throughput and unprecedented quality
- High-performance VoLO™ planning provides flexibility, speed, efficiency and interactivity for concurrent treatment planning
- Expands your practice by efficiently treating patients that are difficult to treat with conventional radiation therapy equipment
For product pricing / information please contact: