Are you interested in:
- Supporting a highly experienced sales team with customer and supplier liaison?
- Enhancing your skills to develop your career in the medical devices arena?
- Being involved in sales, marketing and event management?
…then join our international team at alphaXRT.
We are currently seeking a Sales Support Professional to join our successful team supplying a wide range of radiotherapy products throughout Australasia. Our state-of-the-art solutions include the CIVCO range of radiation oncology equipment, as well as many other highly innovative radiation therapy products.
The successful applicant will assist in the provision of high quality support for our range of radiation therapy immobilisation products. This will include supporting the current team and working closely with the Manager-Radiation Oncology, particularly in customer support, and a range of other services.
Desirable criteria are:
- A degree or similar, preferably in a health or a related field.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as an effective member in a successful sales team.
- A good work ethic, combined with a strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and the ability to work unsupervised is desirable.
- An ability to develop strong relationships with our valued customer base and within the existing team.
- A proactive, confident, can-do attitude.
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
- Excellent English, written and verbal, is essential.
Preference will be given to a candidate with a background in radiation therapy or similar.
The position is located in the fantastic working environment of our office in Alexandria, Sydney.
A significant remuneration package will be offered for the right candidate.
Please email by 8th July 2016 your CV and covering letter to: